Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Same shoe, different color

POST A REPLY

Jun 16, 2013, 11:42pm   #1
i_heart_fashion
I recently purchased the black kid Filo 120mm on sale at Neiman Marcus and I love love love them! I was also able to find the same shoe in nude but am debating whether or not I should keep them both.

What do you all think? Is it silly to have the exact same shoe in black AND nude?

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371440552.359981.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  73.9 KB
Jun 17, 2013, 12:08am   #2
blackbeltshoppr
♥♥♥
Not silly at all! I have three pairs of VP in different colors because I love the way they fit and look.. If the shoe fits you well and you love the style, I'd keep them!
Jun 17, 2013, 12:28am   #3
l
lixnix
Originally Posted by blackbeltshoppr
Not silly at all! I have three pairs of VP in different colors because I love the way they fit and look.. If the shoe fits you well and you love the style, I'd keep them!
I agree. I have the Pigalles in black and nude myself. If you love the style then you should have options.
Jun 17, 2013, 12:32am   #4
Lavenderduckiez
Originally Posted by i_heart_fashion
I recently purchased the black kid Filo 120mm on sale at Neiman Marcus and I love love love them! I was also able to find the same shoe in nude but am debating whether or not I should keep them both.

What do you all think? Is it silly to have the exact same shoe in black AND nude?

Attachment 2222909
I love them. They are gorgeous!
Jun 17, 2013, 12:40am   #5
QTbebe
LoveAngelMusicBaby
Both are classic colors, of course keep. And if you love the style enough, get it in different colors.
Jun 17, 2013, 1:24am   #6
e
emnsee
I definitely don't think it's silly at all! I bought my first pair of black Simples about a month ago and just purchased a pair of nude Simples a week ago!
Jun 17, 2013, 1:54am   #7
stilly
If you love the style, get them both!!!
I have quite a few CL's in multiple colors...
Jun 17, 2013, 5:19am   #8
i_heart_fashion
Glad to hear that so many of you own the same shoe in multiple colors!! Both pairs fit me well AND I got them on sale so I'm seriously considering keeping both!!!

I'm new to Christian Louboutin shoes but is it weird that the nude pair is size 34 and the black pair is size 34.5 but both pairs fit me the same?!? I wouldn't have even realized they were different sizes if I hadn't look at the numbers on the soles!
Jun 17, 2013, 5:39am   #9
mrscurvy
I have multiple CL's the same style but different colors.. If the shoe fits me well then I always want black and nude.. I would keep them!!
Jun 17, 2013, 6:34am   #10
hermosa_vogue
I have many styles in multiple colours.... I thought everyone did this?? Haha I think it's definitely fine to keep the Filos, especially since they are both classic colours.
Jun 17, 2013, 10:17am   #11
dirtyaddiction
keep both! Especially since you found them on sale I'm sure you'll wear both equally!
Jun 17, 2013, 3:36pm   #12
Nolia
Red Soul ✪
Originally Posted by stilly
If you love the style, get them both!!!
I have quite a few CL's in multiple colors...
Jun 17, 2013, 10:05pm   #13
i_heart_fashion
Originally Posted by hermosa_vogue
I have many styles in multiple colours.... I thought everyone did this?? Haha I think it's definitely fine to keep the Filos, especially since they are both classic colours.
Haha I wasn't sure! I thought maybe it's better to collect different styles in different colors!
Jun 17, 2013, 10:06pm   #14
i_heart_fashion
Here are some mod shots of my black pair!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371521121.058227.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  196.7 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371521140.224351.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  126.6 KB
Jun 17, 2013, 10:17pm   #15
LouboutinNewbie
Where did you get them on sale from? TIA!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >