Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Does anyone have the PVC material wallet?

POST A REPLY

Apr 18, 2012, 8:50pm   #1
lovemywillis
I like the new waverly butterfly wallet, but is PVC material, does anyone have this material in a wallet? If so, how do u like it?
Apr 18, 2012, 8:53pm   #2
bouncin
around the world
Originally Posted by lovemywillis
I like the new waverly butterfly wallet, but is PVC material, does anyone have this material in a wallet? If so, how do u like it?
Good question! I just bought a PVC tote at the outlet but haven't cut the tags off yet. I was wondering how it would hold up to heavy wear and tear.
Apr 18, 2012, 8:57pm   #3
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
I love the PVC

I live in a rainy climate and I don't have to worry about it...wipes off nicely..and doesn't get the creasing that patent gets
Apr 18, 2012, 8:58pm   #4
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
I have a pvc mff bag from 2 years ago and it looks brand new. I absolutely love it's durability. My DD just bought the hearts mff pvc line (bag, wallet and card holder) and it is really nice. The bag and the wallet are great and feel like high quality material.
Apr 18, 2012, 8:59pm   #5
Veronica_Sawyer
I don't have a PVC wallet but I do have a 2 cosmetic cases and a wristlet made out of that material. So far they have all held up great. Still looks very new. HTH!

I think that the new butterfly accessories are so pretty!
Apr 18, 2012, 9:01pm   #6
lovemywillis
Originally Posted by bouncin
Good question! I just bought a PVC tote at the outlet but haven't cut the tags off yet. I was wondering how it would hold up to heavy wear and tear.
I was wondering that and price wise, would leather be better in a wallet? Can get something leather for same price. Thoughts?
Apr 18, 2012, 9:03pm   #7
whateve
I didn't have the wallet but I had a card case, coin purse and pill box. I carried them for almost a year. One thing that I was surprised at when I got ready to sell them was that the edges were discolored from rubbing up against the other items in my purse. It wasn't that bad. The coin purse was the worst because of the way it was pleated. The pleats turned grayish. I was able to clean off some of it but not all. Still, I carried these things for a year and that was the only damage.
Attached Images

Apr 18, 2012, 9:06pm   #8
ckarachr
<3 Hello Kitty <3
I used to have a snow queen waverly wallet that was PVC and leather and I loved it! The only reason I sold it is because I didn't need more than one wallet. It always looked great! I have actually owned a couple coach PVC pieces and never had a problem with them.
Apr 18, 2012, 9:34pm   #9
lovemywillis
I have always had a leather wallet, actually I got it when I got my first coach purse. It still looks great, just wanting something different. It's at least 13 years old! I have a lot more cards now than I did. Thanks everyone for the info!!!
Apr 19, 2012, 6:17pm   #10
lovemywillis
Well, I went and got the waverly butterfly wallet, so far I like it. I hope to get more pieces of this set. I think it goes ok with my new black willis. I wanted one that matched the brass hardware. I usually get silver hardware, but was not an option on this purse. Thanks to everyone for your opinion. It really helped me to decide to go ahead and try this material!! Thanks again!
Apr 19, 2012, 8:27pm   #11
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
Originally Posted by lovemywillis
Well, I went and got the waverly butterfly wallet, so far I like it. I hope to get more pieces of this set. I think it goes ok with my new black willis. I wanted one that matched the brass hardware. I usually get silver hardware, but was not an option on this purse. Thanks to everyone for your opinion. It really helped me to decide to go ahead and try this material!! Thanks again!
Congrats!!! Any pics you'd like to share with us??? please.....
Apr 19, 2012, 9:00pm   #12
lovemywillis
Originally Posted by Shoebaglady
Congrats!!! Any pics you'd like to share with us??? please.....
Pic is coming, trying to get lighting better.
Apr 19, 2012, 9:09pm   #13
nursie
selective hoarder
i've bought most of my pvc/coated canvas coach small items from ebay in used condition. although some show a bit of wear on corners, it has been minimal....no more wear than what i see on well used leather pieces...and you can't beat the ability to just wipe them clean.

i think the butterfly print is so beautiful. you made a good purchase, it will last you well.
Apr 19, 2012, 9:11pm   #14
lovemywillis
Originally Posted by nursie
i've bought most of my pvc/coated canvas coach small items from ebay in used condition. although some show a bit of wear on corners, it has been minimal....no more wear than what i see on well used leather pieces...and you can't beat the ability to just wipe them clean.

i think the butterfly print is so beautiful. you made a good purchase, it will last you well.
Thanks, I love the print and just being able to just wipe it off is a big plus!
Apr 19, 2012, 9:33pm   #15
lovemywillis
As promised :)

Since I couldn't get accurate color with my lighting, I got these two off the website:

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >