Home > >

How to clean Jacquard?

POST A REPLY

Aug 24, 2006, 1:48pm   #1
LivinLuxuriously
Surprisingly Content
My large brown hobo is from a season where there's no leather on the bottom - so the fabric is getting really nasty - how do I clean it?
Aug 24, 2006, 3:32pm   #2
blackbutterfly
Cut & Pasted from this great thread:

The Coach Signature and Mini Signature Collections are crafted in signature jacquard fabric that has been specially treated to be water and stain repellant. To remove stains, simply wipe with a soft, damp cloth. It should not be treated with Coach Leather Care products.
Aug 24, 2006, 3:47pm   #3
anotheremptysky
I use baby wipes! They work well.

This is totally off topic, but last night in class we learned about the guy, Jacquard, who made the first mechanical loom and I totally thought of Coach.
Aug 25, 2006, 4:57pm   #4
Lyanna
I'm so glad I saw this... I'm cleaning my purses today, and wasn't sure how to clean the jacquard one I have! Thanks so much for the ideas!
Aug 25, 2006, 11:45pm   #5
mharvey816
Shopping Ban 2012!
Make sure the baby wipes don't have anything weird like shea butter in them. I use the Pampers Newborn Sensitive Wipes, where all they have is a touch of soap, and they work beautifully on my fabric bags.
Aug 26, 2006, 2:48am   #6
s
starrfire7
I ♥ my Paddington
I use baby wipes too! I also use a touch of liquid hand soap. It works great!
Aug 26, 2006, 8:09am   #7
ayla
nyan nyan percent
Originally Posted by anotheremptysky
I use baby wipes! They work well.

This is totally off topic, but last night in class we learned about the guy, Jacquard, who made the first mechanical loom and I totally thought of Coach.
Hehe,.. you know you're an addict them..
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >