Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Owners of Bleecker small hobo... I think they sent me a fake bag. Please help!!! Pics

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Mar 28, 2008, 3:18pm   #1
I know this post need to be in "Authenticate this Coach" but I think is better post this here because I need a quick answer. I received this bag today, it's a Bleecker small flap hobo and it looks real to me but is one thing that make worry. Behind the front button are some words engraved that say: "ROMAG.USA PAT.5722126." I have the Bleecker wristlet and in the back of the button say "Coach" two times. I bought the wristlet in the store but I bought the bag on eBay so I am wondering if it is real. The tag is a little weird too. If it is a Factory bag the tag is different?
I never bought a bag on eBay before so I am worried.
Owners of the same bag can please help me telling me what do you read in the back of the front button?

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Mar 28, 2008, 3:19pm   #2
Here is the tag:

Mar 28, 2008, 3:20pm   #3
Cupcake L♥ver
Hmm that looks definitely authentic to me based on the pics. I have seen this bag at the outlets and it looks the same to me.
Mar 28, 2008, 3:20pm   #4
──♥──>
I do not have this bag anymore but I used to have it in khaki. Yours looks real to me!
Mar 28, 2008, 3:21pm   #5
b
LP4ME
It has the bullseye on the Creed that shows it was from the outlet.
Mar 28, 2008, 3:21pm   #6
I don't have this bag, but your bag is definitely real. I wouldn't worry. Maybe someone else can chime in about the writing on the front button for you.
Mar 28, 2008, 3:21pm   #7
Ya it looks good to me! I don't have this bag, but everything looks good.
Mar 28, 2008, 3:22pm   #8
M
The tag looks good. That is what the outlet tags look like. This was just in the outlets too. I think you have an authentic coach bag.
Mar 28, 2008, 3:22pm   #9
C'est la vie!
thats def authentic
Mar 28, 2008, 3:22pm   #10
Thanks girls. yes, the bag looks authentic but the only thing is why the button have in the back all that words and not just the word "Coach' like in my wristlet. And I think the tag is weird too. I am wondering if Factory tags are like that???
Mar 28, 2008, 3:22pm   #11
Smiling :)
I don't have that bag but that looks 100% Authentic.
Mar 28, 2008, 3:23pm   #12
D
I don't have this bag, but it looks authentic to me!
Mar 28, 2008, 3:23pm   #13
Smiling :)
Originally Posted by purpleoscuro
Thanks girls. yes, the bag looks authentic but the only thing is why the button have in the back all that words and not just the word "Coach' like in my wristlet. And I think the tag is weird too. I am wondering if Factory tags are like that???
Yeah the tags can be like that.. and they have cut it off where it showed the clearance price. I do that too.
Mar 28, 2008, 3:24pm   #14
Cupcake L♥ver
Originally Posted by purpleoscuro
Outlet tags do look exactly like that. Your bag is absolutely aunthenitc. I have seen it in the outlets and yours has the bullseye so it was purchased at one for sure. Enjoy your bag!
Mar 28, 2008, 3:24pm   #15
Shoppertunistic ღ
This bag is 100% authentic, don't worry about it.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach