Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Question about the Gardenia color?

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2007, 4:54pm   #1
Exactly what color is it? Online it looks white, but I'm thinking its a light pink? Cant tell.

What color is it?
Aug 15, 2007, 5:15pm   #2
I've seen it in person on the Leigh-It's a beautiful off white
Aug 15, 2007, 5:46pm   #3
♥ 5.29 ♥
^Then why can't they just call it white or ivory or eggshell? I know that calling something "gardenia" instead of white seems a little more posh, or something, but it just causes confusion. Maybe I am just too simple that way.
Aug 15, 2007, 7:02pm   #4
^^ Then I'm simple, too! LOL! I agree with you, Mokoni -- make the names easy to figure out...
Aug 16, 2007, 12:48pm   #5
Hockeygasm
hehe... I dunno... I think they got pretty close! Esp. the broader, outer petals.

I like the colors to make me think of every day items so I know what I think the color should look like... like whiskey, gardenia, slate, etc.
Attached Images

Aug 16, 2007, 12:51pm   #6
Loyal Browncoat
Maybe people are thinking a gardenia is a different flower than it really is, because I agree that Coach got it pretty much right on.

From what I've seen, it's almost like the parchment color that the leather Carly came in, but it has a warmer tone to it, whereas the parchment was cooler. (if that makes sense)
Aug 16, 2007, 1:01pm   #7
Originally Posted by Stophle
Maybe people are thinking a gardenia is a different flower than it really is, because I agree that Coach got it pretty much right on.
I agree - I have a bunch of these in my backyard, so when I first saw the name, I thought: Creamy white color! I love it.
Aug 16, 2007, 2:08pm   #8
Loyal Browncoat
Originally Posted by yvalenz
I agree - I have a bunch of these in my backyard, so when I first saw the name, I thought: Creamy white color! I love it.
Oh how pretty. Lucky you to have such gorgeous flowers in your yard.
Aug 16, 2007, 3:53pm   #9
^^ Yes, they look beautiful for a while....then the dogs trample through them and eat them!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach