Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Website for Older Style Coachs

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2006, 11:39am   #1
Pursefanatic85
WooPretty.com - Old Coach Handbag List of Names, Style #'s, etc.
I found this website looking through the ebay board. It's not much but it does show the older styles & their #s.
Aug 15, 2006, 12:43pm   #2
kezza
Bag Hound
Sweet! Thanks! This is just what I've been needing. My mom finds vintage Coach bags at estate sales, now I can help her identify them.
Aug 15, 2006, 1:18pm   #3
Lyanna
Great site! I love some of the older totes and messengers...
Aug 15, 2006, 5:21pm   #4
Hoodster777
Sectumsempra
That's so cool, I just found my mom's bag on there- the City bag, but hers is black. And some of the briefcases would make great laptop bags!!
Aug 15, 2006, 8:16pm   #5
luvboogie
Thanks for posting the site - one problem... I have Coach bags that pre-date the 1990s so they're not listed!
Aug 15, 2006, 8:33pm   #6
shelbell77
Cool site! Thanks for sharing!
Aug 15, 2006, 11:02pm   #7
A
Alexenjie
Thank you so much for sharing! I really like the old styles of Coach much more than most of the ones that they sell today. I have bought quite a few vintage Coach bags off of e-bay and now should be able to name them. Peggy
Aug 16, 2006, 10:44pm   #8
abandonedimages
brian&vanessa :]
Awesome! Thats pretty neat, there are a few I wouldnt mind having ;]
Aug 17, 2006, 9:43am   #9
ashley_brook
wow. i had no idea. old coach styles are kinda....um....boring.
sorry if i offend!
Aug 17, 2006, 11:01am   #10
g
gloss_gal
I find the older style Coach bags to be more classy.
Aug 18, 2006, 12:05pm   #11
Bagbug
Not without my Bag!
I love the older (90's) Coaches. All leather Baseball Mit leather that gets shinier as it ages and wears. I love how I can just send my bags that have any issues corrected for life.
Aug 20, 2006, 11:40am   #12
Sunnydqt
Sunny
Good to know. Thanks!
Aug 22, 2006, 5:43am   #13
poutine
cool! thanks!
Nov 25, 2006, 8:07pm   #14
edsbgrl
Smile!
Thanks ladies for posting this! I just found a vintage Coach bag at a thrift shop but didn't know the name of it. I searched "vintage" in the Coach forum and low and behold, my bag is called the "Court." I'm back to my vintage bag stage now and this is to me a classic from Coach. I flew home for the holiday but as soon as I get back (Thrusday), I'll post pics of my new vintage baby! ......off to see what else I can find about the "Court" bag.
Nov 25, 2006, 9:34pm   #15
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
I loved Coach in the 80's.......the leather was to die for. And I remember that the inside of the bag was never ever lined. The little bits of leather shavings got all over everything you put in the bag, like little eraser shavings. It didn't matter. But, that is when a Coach bag was really a great bag....and not made in China. I don't think they are the same quality as they were 20 years ago. Sorry.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >