Home > >

..Does Anthropologie have Sales Times?

POST A REPLY

Aug 2, 2008, 10:36am   #1
butterflyblack
Does Anthropologie ever have sales events? If so--- when?!

Cause they hardly ever advertise any sales... is there no specific time when they discount their merchandise?
Aug 2, 2008, 10:41am   #2
l
luckygirl83
Also, does anyone know when the family and friends appreciation sale days are? I was told it takes place 4 times a year. Thanks!
Aug 2, 2008, 10:45am   #3
Swanky Mama Of Three
there's a massive sale section in there everytime I visit
Big storewide sales? I've never seen anything like that there.
Aug 2, 2008, 11:10am   #4
neatfreak
They have seasonal sales at the end of every season. If you sign up for emails you'll get notice of when this happens online and it's always in stores at the same time. But they don't have storewide sales, just end of season stuff.
Aug 4, 2008, 7:53am   #5
butterflyblack
wow, didn't even know they had F&F events..!
Aug 4, 2008, 10:11am   #6
C
Cathryn
Originally Posted by butterflyblack
wow, didn't even know they had F&F events..!
Me either. Anyone have the scoop on this? I suspect if they did have F&F, it would be limited to actual friends and family members of employees, not publicized to the general public. That's the feeling I get with this company.
Aug 4, 2008, 11:06pm   #7
vanillalatte
Employees at Anthropologie can list one friend and any family members as beneficiaries of the discount card. The events do happen 4 times a year--every season. I think the next one is 8/21-9/1.
Aug 5, 2008, 12:09am   #8
gingerfarm
how about free shipping codes? Does anyone have one they can share? Thanks!
Aug 5, 2008, 12:27am   #9
l
luckygirl83
Originally Posted by vanillalatte
Employees at Anthropologie can list one friend and any family members as beneficiaries of the discount card. The events do happen 4 times a year--every season. I think the next one is 8/21-9/1.
Thanks, vanillalatte! It's a bigger discount for F&F during that sales period. And it includes sale items. I don't usually use my regular F&F discount b/c the clothes are still too expensive for non-designer clothes, even with the discount.
Aug 5, 2008, 11:25am   #10
c
chelsssea
I have the card from my friend (a manager at Free People-so the discount applies to Free People, Urban, and Anthropologie). Still have yet to buy stuff in store at Anthropologie, but it is 40% off during those F&F weekends, as opposed to the regular 25% (and I believe on thos weekends you can use discount on sale, but regular times you can only use it on full price merchandise). Their F&F, if you're talking about what I am, is very strict, and each employee only gets one card for one friend. The card is good forever, and you need to present id when using it.
They usually do have a big sales rack though with decent prices.
Aug 5, 2008, 3:46pm   #11
butterflyblack
I wish I knew some NJ'ers or SoCal'ers that worked at Anthropologie! Damn...

For weeks, I have been so completely head over heels for the Corey Lynn Calter pink and baby blue striped skirt and the Gilded Plaid Pencil Skirt... but the two together full price are $300... definitely can't part with that kind of money. However, if they were eventually both on sale, and with an extra 40% off? If only!

I am coveting them so much that if anyone had advantage of that kind of deal and could snag those two pieces for me I would gladly gladly paypal them and love them forever. Wow, what is happening to me?
Aug 5, 2008, 4:43pm   #12
Smokehouse
Does anyone know the minimum amount of hours you can work at Anthropologie?
Aug 6, 2008, 9:44am   #13
butterflyblack
Lol, I was actually considering working there too... they aren't hiring around here though :/
Aug 6, 2008, 10:38am   #14
m
melinda
I would love to get a part time job there as well although I'm not sure they are hiring in NYC right now. Does anyone know how much they pay per hour?
Aug 9, 2008, 12:56am   #15
l
luellalover
Well someone I know (just an acquaintance) works there and when I asked her if it paid alright, she said it paid bad, but she wouldn't give me a figure (and I wasn't about to fish it out!) And she's been working there for 2 years...
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >