Home Shopping Resources Deals & Steals

Saks Fifth Avenue - Friends & Family?!?

POST A REPLY

Mar 7, 2006, 10:39pm   #1
I know that in the Spring--around March or April Saks does their "Friends & Family" event. The coupon usually includes an online code too! Does anyone know when the Saks F&F is set for this year?!? And if so, do you have the coupon code?!

Thanks!
Last edited Mar 7, 2006 at 10:44pm.
Mar 7, 2006, 10:44pm   #2
Pursaholic
Yes, ....please share with us, ....thank you in advance!
Mar 8, 2006, 3:18am   #3
Designated Shopaholic
pretty please!

Is the Saks Friends&Family like the macy*s friends&family where you get 20% off practically anything (excluding lease)? If so... are the major handbag designers included?
Apr 24, 2006, 6:22pm   #4
With all the upcoming F&F--it reminded me that this is about the time of year that Saks does one too.... Does any one have any info?
Apr 24, 2006, 6:28pm   #5
Happiness
i'd definitely appreciate any info that anyone posts about this event!
Apr 24, 2006, 10:23pm   #6
JENN.
ooh, me too. someone must know!
Apr 26, 2006, 1:56pm   #7
The original Iluvbags
it should be now. About the same time that Bloomies has theirs. But Saks is strict!!!!

i asked a SA about if a few weeks ago and she says "i already passed out all my cards"

I dont think they're a lenient as Bloomies. You have to have a friends and family card.

Good luck. If anyone is able to get something let us know
Apr 26, 2006, 6:55pm   #8
The Saks in Beverly Hills is like a FREE FOR ALL! About 2 years ago I got lucky and got a card. I happened to be up in LA and I stopped by the BH store. It was just completely automatic that you got the F&F discount. No cards needed. That place was a madhouse!

On the back of the card is usually a code for internet use... I just haven't been lucky to get a card since I don't shop at my local Saks often....
Apr 26, 2006, 7:13pm   #9
p
it's today through saturday. my SA told me it is only good for in-store purchases- not on line.
Apr 26, 2006, 7:14pm   #10
hmm they usually have an online code
I am going to try to do a search in google
Apr 26, 2006, 7:14pm   #11
p
oh, and she also told me that almost all designer stuff is excluded- specifically chanel bags, and david yurman jewelry
Apr 26, 2006, 7:30pm   #12
Maybe ladies who are close with their SA at Saks could let us know. I usually get them every year but not htis one.
Apr 26, 2006, 7:38pm   #13
Originally Posted by pursedoc
it's today through saturday. my SA told me it is only good for in-store purchases- not on line.
she told you that because she wants to make some mula.
Apr 26, 2006, 8:08pm   #14
Got it
FRIENDTFF59D
Apr 26, 2006, 10:27pm   #15
What are the exclusions to the online code? Anyone try using it yet?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources Deals & Steals