Home Shopping Resources eBay Forum

Does the mail still "move" on sundays?

POST A REPLY

Jan 5, 2009, 2:22am   #1
I made these :p
I know they dont drop off on sundays.. but does the mail still get shipped around to the state it needs to go to on sundays... or does EVERYTHING just stop?? I hope Im making sense.. haha Thanks ladies!
Jan 5, 2009, 2:24am   #2
sorry... hope this is the right forum... it does have to do with eBay :) waiting for my shoes :) Thanks again. and sorry if you have to move it!
Jan 5, 2009, 2:45am   #3
Sarah
we have a sunday pick up at the sorting offices here in the uk, i'm sure it does move , but don't quote me !
Jan 5, 2009, 3:03am   #4
**Love my Mastiffs**
It would make sense to me that the U.S. mail moves on Sunday. I see US.Mail semis on the road all the time on Sundays. They have to be carring something in those trucks :-) And I am pretty sure mail workers work on Sundays. I had a package traced once and when they located it, it had been logged in as "received" at a location on a Sunday. So my guess is, YES.
Jan 5, 2009, 7:06am   #5
T
Yes it never stops. Sunday is only a rest day for delivery service, but the mail continues toward it's destination.
Jan 5, 2009, 7:12am   #6
That's good to know, and yes I have wondered the same thing!
No your question was not confusing, to me anyway
Jan 5, 2009, 10:54am   #7
Thanks everybody! Lol Ive wanted to know that for a long time... just never thought to ask! Thanks again! jen
Jan 6, 2009, 10:11pm   #8
Looking for LVOE
Entire family works for USPS except mom and my traitor aunt that works for UPS.
Mail for both companies moves on a Sunday, just no deliveries.

Mail also moves on a holiday, it just isn't delivered and the counters aren't open.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shopping Resources eBay Forum