Home > >

When does Paypal release money

POST A REPLY

Jun 11, 2009, 10:38am   #1
hya_been
Sold an item on *bay and was under the impression I'd receive my balance either by 21 days after the payment or when I received positive feedback. I've gotten the positive feedback, 2 days ago. How will it take?
Jun 11, 2009, 11:31am   #2
sianii11
Gleek...
It can take up to 24 hours but if in doubt just give them a ring and it's usually released straight away... :-)
Jun 11, 2009, 11:48am   #3
j
justshoppin09
I would think you should get it right away..Call them..
Jun 11, 2009, 12:29pm   #4
seahorseinstripes
bag greed bug
in my case, the buyer paid on friday, i shipped the bag on monday and put the tracking number on paypal straight away and left positive feedback on the buyer.
the buyer left the feedback on wednesday and paypal released my fund on thursday
Jun 12, 2009, 10:28am   #5
hya_been
Phoned and asked payfoe, rep was useless, now I'm on hold to talk to someone else the call is going on half an hour.

Edit: hung up, if it's not in my account within a week, I'll try again...
Last edited Jun 12, 2009 at 10:47am.
Jun 14, 2009, 12:16am   #6
mayajuliana
~Mind, Body, Soul~
Hmmm. When a great buyer and tPFer left me positive feedback, I was able to call PP and they released my funds. Keep calling back and try to get a decent rep. It can be released immediately.
Jun 14, 2009, 1:55am   #7
p
pot_luck
As soon as the feedback was left the money should have been released. In my experience the money was never released automatically. I had to call for them to release the funds. I swear...It makes you want to snatch them through the phone. Your money should have been released the day you called. Besides it sounds as if three days since delivery has passed anyways. Dont give up and certainly dont let them keep your money 21 days.
Jun 14, 2009, 3:51am   #8
T
TXGirlie
I think it gets released 3 days after the FB is left, if it's the '21 day' hold. I never had it happen immediately, and only experienced it twice so far.
Jun 14, 2009, 11:28am   #9
p
pot_luck
It gets released 3 days after deliver if no feedback is left. If feedback is left it is supposed to be released immediately.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >