Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Do you spray your leather bag w/protectant?

POST A REPLY

Nov 13, 2008, 5:27pm   #1
shediva1
Hi,

Just wondering if you girls spray your bags with water resistant leather protectors? I normally spray my boots with it, but not sure about the bag? Might ruin it?

Thanks!
Nov 13, 2008, 7:48pm   #2
MissNovember
Miss N's Boudoir!
Apple Garde! I've used it on all of my LAMB as well as my MJ Raspberry Stam.

http://www.leatherstuff.com
Nov 13, 2008, 8:02pm   #3
RaeBelle
The Commish
I use Wilson's Leather Care on all my leather handbags. I love the little leather wipes too
Nov 13, 2008, 8:04pm   #4
alliemia
love shopping!!!
i haven't. but i am ordering the apple stuff to try. which i meant to order it last night, and now for sure ordering it tonight. i'm going to wipe the bags down periodically.
Nov 14, 2008, 9:26am   #5
shediva1
Originally Posted by alliemia
i haven't. but i am ordering the apple stuff to try. which i meant to order it last night, and now for sure ordering it tonight. i'm going to wipe the bags down periodically.
Thanks girls for the recommendations
Nov 15, 2008, 2:18pm   #6
legsieloveslamb
BaG jUnKiE!
Originally Posted by RaeBelle
I use Wilson's Leather Care on all my leather handbags. I love the little leather wipes too
I have the Wilson's LC lotion. Have you used it on any of your LAMB leather??? I haven't yet, but I would if I knew it was safe.
Nov 15, 2008, 2:29pm   #7
h
heather123
We don't have the Apple stuff in Ireland, but I use Woly protectant spray on bags and shoes. I also have their 'Wax and Shine' spray.
Nov 15, 2008, 3:10pm   #8
RaeBelle
The Commish
legsie, I used a little (very little) bit of the Wilson's lotion on the stripe of my Shadow Mandeville. But I think that's the only time I've used lotion on one of my L.A.M.B. bags.
Nov 15, 2008, 9:08pm   #9
happy942
YES! I've used Wilson's and Apple brand products and both worked great! I would use conditioner and the protectant.
Nov 15, 2008, 9:53pm   #10
cooper1
wag more, bark less
Originally Posted by RaeBelle

Me too!
I use Wilson's TLC Leather & Suede Protector spray on everything leather!
All my RM's, LP's, MJ's, HH's... You name it; the stuff is great!
Nov 16, 2008, 7:26am   #11
Graciella
I use Collonil on my Mulberry bags and it is just perfect, the water just rolls off. On my other bags I just put regular waterproof/dirt proof stuff you can buy at any shoe repair store.
Nov 16, 2008, 8:13am   #12
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Even though I baby my bags, I just don't do any special treatment on the leather. I've never seemed to have a problem with any of my leathers.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >