Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Have a leather bag fetish

POST A REPLY

Feb 16, 2008, 11:57pm   #1
l
lovesbags
Hi i must admit that i am a guy who as a leather bag fetish. I get excited when i see a lady wearing leather and carrying a huge leather bag. Sometimes i feel kind of embarressed but the sight of a huge bag hanging down the shoulder of the lady excites me too much. Have had couple of experiences(purely by coincidence) that i have had the pleasure to feel a leather bag of a lady in a crowded train for 15 min. The leather was so soft and every time i rubbed my finger it made a loud leather sound. Is it okay to be like that or is something wrong? I would like to know the answer to my embarressing fetish? should i get over it or are there other guys who have a similar love. Pls comment.
Feb 17, 2008, 1:58am   #2
G
GUNG
Account Deactivated
To each his own, right? There are far more "out there" fetishes to have, KWIM??
Feb 17, 2008, 3:46am   #3
madamestuff
Junkie
If you're for real, I'm with gung. I've heard of a lot stranger than a bag fetish. Besides, when you boil it down, aint that what we're all here for anyway?
Feb 17, 2008, 4:18am   #4
pinkbags
I mostly agree with the ladies above...
i say "mostly" cuz i don't know if i would want you to be touching my bag if we were in a crowd...
Feb 17, 2008, 4:21am   #5
xIcyBluex
I want it.
Its good to know there are guys out there that can appreciate some good quality leather :)
Feb 17, 2008, 5:29am   #6
flyvetjo
Jo
If i caught you fondling my bag you'd get a slap! Get yourself a GF and buy her a great leather bag- best of both worlds!
Feb 17, 2008, 9:20am   #7
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
^^ I tend to agree. I'm not up for strangers fondling my bags.

Funny though reading the first post i'm going this is going to turn into something of the wall ( a nice way of saying it)

Personally (op) I think your fetish is more LEATHER then leather handbag.
Feb 17, 2008, 12:52pm   #8
L etoile
tPF addict
I wish that my fiance had a leather bag fetish!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >