Home Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses

Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags

POST A REPLY

Jan 2, 2013, 6:37pm   #1351
Off to the tower...
Originally Posted by renza
I'm getting the Kit in oxblood--it's my birthday present from my husband. I hope I like it! It's my first MZ Wallace bag.
Hope you love it! I was just admiring the sheen of the nylon on my oxblood faye today. No idea what it is, but it's an extraordinary material.
Jan 4, 2013, 5:21pm   #1352
T
MZ Wallace 50% off at Flat of the Hill via their Facebook page or over the phone.
Jan 4, 2013, 11:03pm   #1353
d
Is this legit? Has anyone seen this color combo in person? Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MZ-WALLACE-B...item1c2f018db1
Jan 5, 2013, 10:48am   #1354
M
Originally Posted by daisylover
Is this legit? Has anyone seen this color combo in person? Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MZ-WALLACE-B...item1c2f018db1
I don't know if Midnight Bronze is the right color for that bag...I didn't think the Baby Jane came in Midnight Bronze, but you might want to call the main MZW store in NYC and ask them to confirm.

The dust bag looks like it's one of the older ones? It doesn't look like the ones that MZW currently uses.
Jan 5, 2013, 12:31pm   #1355
d
Thank you!
Jan 5, 2013, 7:09pm   #1356
Name:  image-1823060212.jpg
Views: 1389
Size:  495.9 KB

Name:  image-1820920711.jpg
Views: 1168
Size:  466.3 KB
Jan 5, 2013, 7:13pm   #1357
Originally Posted by sallyca
Attachment 2009500

Attachment 2009502
Oh that is lovely.
Jan 5, 2013, 7:15pm   #1358
Paris tote review!!!

I just sent iphone pics so hope they come out okay. I've carried the bag for 3 days. The leather is a tiny bit plasticky feeling with the coating but the good thing about leather like this is that you can place it on the floor and still wipe it down later. And after 3 days the leather is already starting to soften up. Carrying the bag is super comfy - those shoulder straps might dig in if you carried a lot of stuff but the strap drop is generous and I've been carrying her over a winter coat so the straps aren't digging into me. Carrying capacity is great. There is the usual little market purse (in the same leather) and 2 huge slip pockets on each side. You can actually fit a full size ipad in each of the pockets. I have a thicker neoprene case that I would probably want to have my ipad in (because the top is open, the leather is perforated and it is winter here) and when I have the neoprene case on the ipad it does;t really fit into the slip pocket but there is tons of other room. It is a strong and sturdy bag but lightweight at the same time.

so am def loving the bag and would def buy it again if it came in diff colours/leathers.
Jan 5, 2013, 7:16pm   #1359
Actually - that is a full size new yorker magazine and my ipad in a bigger ipad carry case (rust coloured leather) so you can get a sense of the capacity.
Jan 5, 2013, 7:37pm   #1360
Attachment 2009500

Attachment 2009502
This bag is so pretty. Did they re-stock? I can't justify another bag any time soon, but I was stalking this for awhile to see if they would get more stock.
Jan 6, 2013, 2:27am   #1361
I haven't seen it restocked so far but it sold out fast so I'm sure they'll try to make it again. I hope so at least.
Jan 6, 2013, 3:10am   #1362
♡ so blessed ♡
Attachment 2009500

Attachment 2009502
That is really pretty! Thanks for the pics and Congrats!!!
Jan 6, 2013, 10:42am   #1363
On A Mission
Beautiful! Love this bag! Thanks for sharing the IRL pics!
Jan 6, 2013, 10:45am   #1364
On A Mission
Originally Posted by ms p
That's the same concern as i have. I do adore the navy colette but i'm a bit hesitant due to the 2 under strap pockets ... I might succumb to get the rust instead since it is on sale
I returned a Colette because I did not like those outside pockets being under the straps. It was simply an inconvenient orientation. Too bad, because I adore satchels and liked the adjustability of the straps.
Jan 6, 2013, 10:48am   #1365
On A Mission
Originally Posted by Morisa

Is the Coco the one that looks like a mini-francis (the predecessor to the frankie)?
Yes, it has three pockets on the front and one on the back. It is small with a single shoulder strap like the also-discontinued Olivia. It is a really great little weekend bag.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses