Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Oct 4, 2006, 8:42pm   #1
chapstickaddict
Um, can we just talk about this for a minute? Part of me wants to beg Dairy Queen to keep it forever because it's so amazing. The other part of me wants to beg them to get rid of it now, because I'm pretty sure this blizzard of the month is going to make me gain about 10 lbs.

It even has shortbread pie crust chunks. Yeah.
Oct 4, 2006, 8:45pm   #2
shushopn
I Feel Pretty!
OMG! It sounds fabulous! I lovvvve pumpkin pie. This time of year my husband starts buying them from all over to taste test.
Oct 4, 2006, 9:19pm   #3
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
Starbucks does the pumkin spice latte. (They also do a pumpkin spice creme frappuccino.)

I'm sorry, but the idea of cold pumpkin just seems wrong to me somehow.

(If you're in the mood, though, order a grande wet pumpkin spice cappuccino. There's no whipped cream so it's not as sweet, but the foam is delicious.)
Oct 4, 2006, 9:41pm   #4
B
Blue824
I DQ Blizzards

Haven't tried that one, but I just might have to. I usually stick to my usuals... my friend and I go there WAY too often... well not as much lately since it is cold, but def. in the summer.
Oct 4, 2006, 10:27pm   #5
taco
Oh!!!! that Starbucks pumpkin spice latte is AMAZING!!!
The blizzard is going to be the end of my "skinny jeans" dream..it sounds sooo good.
caitlyn do you eat your pumpkin pie warm?? I have never heard of that. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmpumkin pie........ costco make great pumkin pies by the way.
Oct 5, 2006, 12:33am   #6
Couturegrl
Addicted to Tiffany's
OMG DQ Blizzards are SO GOOD! I will have to try the pumpkin pie now...THANKS ALOT!! :)
Oct 5, 2006, 12:36am   #7
L
LoriB
I like purses :)
I didn't know they were back. OMG. DQ here I come.....
Oct 5, 2006, 2:31am   #8
R
Roo
Originally Posted by caitlin1214

I'm sorry, but the idea of cold pumpkin just seems wrong to me somehow.
Pumpkin pie is usually served cold or at room temperature though.
Oct 5, 2006, 9:20am   #9
Pursefanatic85
I have to tell my dad he loves DQ & he likes trying out new seasonal flavors like pumpkin pie, & other different things. Thanks for the info. I better not try it, if I like it, I'll be there everyday since it's in my neighborhood LOL & I'll be gaining that 10+ pounds w/ you.
Oct 5, 2006, 9:51am   #10
IntlSet
Bonjour!
Originally Posted by Roo
Pumpkin pie is usually served cold or at room temperature though.
Really? I've always had warm pumpkin pie. Even if it was store-bought we stuck it in the oven a few minutes!
Oct 5, 2006, 10:00am   #11
carrie13
I always heat my pumpkin pie also

I was in the North End in Boston recently and had pumpkin pie flavored fudge - it tasted just like the filling of pumpkin pie without the crust. Was really yummy!
Oct 5, 2006, 10:46am   #12
Danica
I also heat up my piece of pumpkin pie a little bit. That blizzard sounds like the jam!
Oct 5, 2006, 1:28pm   #13
Couturegrl
Addicted to Tiffany's
I went to DQ today and they said that they weren't offering the pumpkin blizzard anymore:(
Oct 5, 2006, 2:17pm   #14
Pursefanatic85
WHAT?!? This is the season to have it October & November. I'll have to check mine & see if they still offer it.
Oct 5, 2006, 5:06pm   #15
chapstickaddict
Weird. I had one yesterday....uh, and again today. lol

It's the blizzard of the month, so it should be around for all of October.

Maybe it's different in Canada?

Well, if you guys can't get them, I guess I'll just have to eat plenty of extras for you!! I don't mind.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >