Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Hermes Enamel Bracelets - need sizing help

POST A REPLY

Sep 28, 2006, 10:34am   #1
ShelleyM
I WANT EVERTYHING
Hi everyone,

I want to purchase my first Hermes enamel bracelet. I know which one I want, but my question is - do the bracelets come in different sizes? I went to the Hermes website and it didn't ask me to pick a size. Someone on Ebay is selling one in size GM and PM. I am not sure what this means. Can someone point me to where I can find out this info?

I greatly appreciate anyone's help! Thank you.
Sep 28, 2006, 10:37am   #2
hello2703
Show Me The Orange!
PM = small (petite), GM = big (grand)
The PM I believe has a circumference of 6", the GM 7,5" (I may err on the sizes....). If you have small wrists, the PM should be fine. If not, get the GM.
Sep 28, 2006, 10:45am   #3
ShelleyM
I WANT EVERTYHING
Thank you, hello. How big is the GM? Is it huge? If I have a small wrist but a big hand I'm wondering if it would slip off. Then I wonder if I can get the PM over my hand! LOL.
Sep 28, 2006, 10:47am   #4
hello2703
Show Me The Orange!
Hi Sorry Shelley, I thought you were referring to the H clic clac bracelets. The info I gave were for the clic clac bracelets, not the bangles. Sorry.
Sep 28, 2006, 10:57am   #5
ShelleyM
I WANT EVERTYHING
Oh, okay. Do you know if the enamel bangles also come in PM and GM?
Sep 28, 2006, 11:02am   #6
crochetbella
~H~
They do come in two different sizes. I have the smaller size and even though I have big hands it works. The big size was way to big and I'm not petite.
Sep 28, 2006, 11:31am   #7
ShelleyM
I WANT EVERTYHING
That definitely helps me out, crochetbella. I have these really skinny wrists so the GM would probably be too big!
Sep 28, 2006, 11:33am   #8
orchids
The PM should work for you then ^ I probably have size 7 hands for gloves and am able to squeeze my hand in without too much issue--easier on my left hand and a tighter squeeze on my right. I believe the diameter on my PM is 2.5 inches.
Sep 28, 2006, 11:43am   #9
ShelleyM
I WANT EVERTYHING
I know this is a stupid question - but how do I measure the diameter! LOL
Sep 28, 2006, 11:52am   #10
marietouchet
The diameter is the distance across the circle, assuming you are buying a circular bangle, with no clasp like the clic clacs.
Sep 28, 2006, 12:17pm   #11
ShelleyM
I WANT EVERTYHING
It's 2.5 inches accross? I don't think I can fit my hand through that...that is small!!
Sep 28, 2006, 12:31pm   #12
K
Kellybag
ShelleyM...I have pretty wide hands in my opinion (knuckle area), but normal to even petite wrist size. I have bangles on now that are 2.5-2.6 inches across. I can fit them with no problem and they don't slip off due to the width of my hand. It sounds small, but it really isn't.
Sep 28, 2006, 12:57pm   #13
crochetbella
~H~
sounds smaller than it feels.
Sep 28, 2006, 2:07pm   #14
ShelleyM
I WANT EVERTYHING
Thank you all for your help! I am eyeballing this one...does anyone own it?
Attached Images

Sep 28, 2006, 2:11pm   #15
ShelleyM
I WANT EVERTYHING
OR in this color (can't decide!!)
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >