Home Premier Designers Hermès

Hermes Enamel Bracelets - need sizing help

POST A REPLY

Sep 28, 2006, 9:34am   #1
DO WANT
Hi everyone,

I want to purchase my first Hermes enamel bracelet. I know which one I want, but my question is - do the bracelets come in different sizes? I went to the Hermes website and it didn't ask me to pick a size. Someone on eBay is selling one in size GM and PM. I am not sure what this means. Can someone point me to where I can find out this info?

I greatly appreciate anyone's help! Thank you.
Sep 28, 2006, 9:37am   #2
Show Me The Orange!
PM = small (petite), GM = big (grand)
The PM I believe has a circumference of 6", the GM 7,5" (I may err on the sizes....). If you have small wrists, the PM should be fine. If not, get the GM.
Sep 28, 2006, 9:45am   #3
DO WANT
Thank you, hello. How big is the GM? Is it huge? If I have a small wrist but a big hand I'm wondering if it would slip off. Then I wonder if I can get the PM over my hand! LOL.
Sep 28, 2006, 9:47am   #4
Show Me The Orange!
Hi Sorry Shelley, I thought you were referring to the H clic clac bracelets. The info I gave were for the clic clac bracelets, not the bangles. Sorry.
Sep 28, 2006, 9:57am   #5
DO WANT
Oh, okay. Do you know if the enamel bangles also come in PM and GM?
Sep 28, 2006, 10:02am   #6
~H~
They do come in two different sizes. I have the smaller size and even though I have big hands it works. The big size was way to big and I'm not petite.
Sep 28, 2006, 10:31am   #7
DO WANT
That definitely helps me out, crochetbella. I have these really skinny wrists so the GM would probably be too big!
Sep 28, 2006, 10:33am   #8
The PM should work for you then ^ I probably have size 7 hands for gloves and am able to squeeze my hand in without too much issue--easier on my left hand and a tighter squeeze on my right. I believe the diameter on my PM is 2.5 inches.
Sep 28, 2006, 10:43am   #9
DO WANT
I know this is a stupid question - but how do I measure the diameter! LOL
Sep 28, 2006, 10:52am   #10
The diameter is the distance across the circle, assuming you are buying a circular bangle, with no clasp like the clic clacs.
Sep 28, 2006, 11:17am   #11
DO WANT
It's 2.5 inches accross? I don't think I can fit my hand through that...that is small!!
Sep 28, 2006, 11:31am   #12
K
ShelleyM...I have pretty wide hands in my opinion (knuckle area), but normal to even petite wrist size. I have bangles on now that are 2.5-2.6 inches across. I can fit them with no problem and they don't slip off due to the width of my hand. It sounds small, but it really isn't.
Sep 28, 2006, 11:57am   #13
~H~
sounds smaller than it feels.
Sep 28, 2006, 1:07pm   #14
DO WANT
Thank you all for your help! I am eyeballing this one...does anyone own it?
Attached Images

Sep 28, 2006, 1:11pm   #15
DO WANT
OR in this color (can't decide!!)
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès