Home > >

Socialites and their Hermes

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 4, 2012, 7:48pm   #436
VigeeLeBrun's Avatar
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by Winterbaby
http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/...y2424/5803.jpg

Love everything but the shoes!
Sep 4, 2012, 7:50pm   #437
Bethc's Avatar
Bethc
Member
Originally Posted by cbtg818
What leather is Ingrids face? yikes
I'm dead! Lol
Sep 4, 2012, 7:52pm   #438
lolakitten's Avatar
lolakitten
Member
Originally Posted by queenvictoria2
I'm curious ... how did you guys find her on FB or twitter?
On FB - search for her name & one of them has 2 visible pics - one of which is a similar fashion pic (the other is her puppy)
On IG, she's listed under her twitter name.
Sep 4, 2012, 7:54pm   #439
VigeeLeBrun's Avatar
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by Suzie
I really don't like making horrid comments but she really looks like one of those wax dummies in Madame Trussards.

Gorgeous body, clothes etc but what is going on with her face?

Her face? Too much of everything!
Sep 4, 2012, 10:08pm   #440
IFFAH's Avatar
IFFAH
"..."
Originally Posted by perlerare
Where have the true ones gone ?
Angel ? ILML ? PBC ? Whitebirkin? I MISS YOU ALL !
ILML is still active in the socialite scene except her choice of bags are usually non-H for now. She's very stylish, one of the most stylish women better than Miroslava Dumas (sorry to all Miroslava fans).


Originally Posted by martiniandlace
What are these women doing to themselves? Sad thing is that they think they look amazing........
Having said that...I will still take ALL the jewelry and almost all the Hermes bags! (I would be embarrassed to carry the wet/oily pink Ostrich bag previously).

Thanks for posting new pictures IFFAH...the "Beak Lady" pictures were beginning to be a little unfashionably repetitive....

Apparently, she dressed up for New York socialites so perhaps NY socialites here may know her. I'm glad she's not my stylist.

In St. Tropez, @Cannes Film Festival and in New York
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 548926_10151825705710260_1771815135_n.jpg (136.2 KB, 35272 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (333.5 KB, 39407 views)
File Type: jpg Be2.jpg (357.0 KB, 38768 views)
Sep 4, 2012, 10:10pm   #441
IFFAH's Avatar
IFFAH
"..."
Originally Posted by VigeeLeBrun
OK, let's gets to the bottom of this. I work for a Silicon Valley technology company and so after a little sleuthing, I think that upcloseandstylish is a Swede, Malin Bergfors based on a few facts:
1- A look-up of the domain name, upcloseandstylish.com
2- A look-up of the IP (Internet Protocol) address, which is based in Stockholm and lists name and address
3- The following link, look at the third pic:
http://fashionmagazines-world.blogsp...and-malin.html

Love her H collection, and we can all follow her on twitter! She still posts amazing pics and IDs the designers. Most of them have H items.
Omgd. You checked everything?
Sep 4, 2012, 10:20pm   #442
Florasun's Avatar
Florasun
Member
Originally Posted by Suzie
I really don't like making horrid comments but she really looks like one of those wax dummies in Madame Trussards.

Gorgeous body, clothes etc but what is going on with her face?
LOL you are spot on. Don't take her to a candle-lit dinner or a barbeque, she might melt.
Sep 4, 2012, 10:40pm   #443
Florasun's Avatar
Florasun
Member
Originally Posted by TankerToad
P~ I think you and I are in the minority here. ITA with you, this does not look effortless to me. She is lovely to be sure. But so heavily "branded" and ok, don't flame me, but she looks so staged.
So maybe that is because she is taking pictures of herself to be posted. Great style, yes, no doubt, but when you have an amazing body and unlimited funds...well then you can be her, too.
For the rest of us, looking amazing is more REAL work, as we have less than perfect figures and real budgets, and lives and jobs that don't allow for a whole lot of time to dress up and take pictures of ourselves.
So get out from under the bed ladies~YOU ALL inspire me much more than this young thin weathy woman.
I was away for the weekend, and was reading but unable to post. When I read this I thought it was so lovely. You are a doll for posting this TT!

Originally Posted by mlemee
credits: upcloseandstylish
lovely64 I knew she was Scandinavian
Poodlgrl I wasn't a fan of the J before but in a bright colour it really stands out
And it appears some members do not appreciate the pictures I've been posting. All I can say is, at least I'm posting. I post for others enjoyment when I can because we are all here to appreciate the Hermes.
That's all.
mlemee - thank you for posting! It has been fun following the discussion, and I'll take fashion ideas from anyone who wants to put herself out there.

Originally Posted by VigeeLeBrun
OK, let's gets to the bottom of this. I work for a Silicon Valley technology company and so after a little sleuthing, I think that upcloseandstylish is a Swede, Malin Bergfors based on a few facts:
1- A look-up of the domain name, upcloseandstylish.com
2- A look-up of the IP (Internet Protocol) address, which is based in Stockholm and lists name and address
3- The following link, look at the third pic:
http://fashionmagazines-world.blogsp...and-malin.html

Love her H collection, and we can all follow her on twitter! She still posts amazing pics and IDs the designers. Most of them have H items.
Ah, Sweden - that explains it. A Nordic country put here for the main purpose of making 90% of the world's women feel rotten about themselves. (and BTW - do you have a dragon tattoo?)

Originally Posted by JulesB68
img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/hermes/1858945d1346755598-socialites-and-their-hermes-ingrid_levy_guest_curator_for_bottica_pictures__bo tticaingrid20.jpg

Are we sitting comfortably girls & boys? Then I'll begin.
This is the story of Goldilocks and the three breast implants. When Goldilocks opened the first box of implants she said "Oh no! Those are much too large. I know, I'll use them as shoulder pads!"
She then opened the second box of implants and said "Oh no! These are much too small. But never mind, I'll use them to plump up my cheeks!"
When she opened the third and final box of implants she said "Oh these are just perfect!"
And all the plastic surgeons lived happily ever after. The End.
OMG too funny. Love it!
Sep 4, 2012, 11:27pm   #444
P
POODLGRL
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by mlemee
credits: upcloseandstylish
lovely64 I knew she was Scandinavian
Poodlgrl I wasn't a fan of the J before but in a bright colour it really stands out
And it appears some members do not appreciate the pictures I've been posting. All I can say is, at least I'm posting. I post for others enjoyment when I can because we are all here to appreciate the Hermes.
That's all.
Mlemee-KEEP POSTING! I love this. You're making my day. And these pics-potentially breaking the bank.
But really, I love looking at beautiful people, beautiful places and beautiful things--and these pics have all three, so thank you.
I may not be tall, skinny or wealthy, but a girl can dream, yes?
Sep 4, 2012, 11:39pm   #445
lovely64's Avatar
lovely64
LunAtic
I do not think we should post people´s actual names here.

Keep posting mlemee, I love looking at pretty pictures with beautiful colours even if some of what´s shown is not for me. I try not to discriminate (too much).
Sep 4, 2012, 11:47pm   #446
Leah's Avatar
Leah
Member
Originally Posted by lovely64
I do not think we should post people´s actual names here.

Keep posting mlemee, I love looking at pretty pictures with beautiful colours even if some of what´s shown is not for me. I try not to discriminate (too much).
I agree with the above.

And yes THANK YOU mlemee for the pictures. Same sentiment as above, regardless of personal preferences, it is great to see how ladies from various parts of the world rock their Hermes.

I appreciate the efforts of EVERY ONE who takes the time to post pictures here. Thank you ladies
Sep 5, 2012, 12:07am   #447
IFFAH's Avatar
IFFAH
"..."
In Equipment shirt, Eddie Borgo choker and J Brand denim w/Etoupe Epsom Constance + Silver CDC Ring.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 939ac8fcf65a11e1984522000a1e8b94_7.jpg (122.4 KB, 16154 views)
File Type: jpg 049dcc3cf6c111e1b39e22000a1c3278_7.jpg (107.8 KB, 16209 views)
Sep 5, 2012, 12:09am   #448
IFFAH's Avatar
IFFAH
"..."
Giambattista Valli top, Rag and Bone pants with Christian Louboutins + SO Black w/Louis Vuitton charms
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 69dfdecaf5f711e18c8422000a1c8679_7.jpg (186.6 KB, 40839 views)
File Type: jpg 23745250f5dd11e1a8ab22000a1e957a_7.jpg (138.1 KB, 14839 views)
Sep 5, 2012, 12:14am   #449
Eva1991's Avatar
Eva1991
Member
Originally Posted by IFFAH
ILML is still active in the socialite scene except her choice of bags are usually non-H for now. She's very stylish, one of the most stylish women better than Miroslava Dumas (sorry to all Miroslava fans).

Apparently, she dressed up for New York socialites so perhaps NY socialites here may know her. I'm glad she's not my stylist.

In St. Tropez, @Cannes Film Festival and in New York
Love the H bag and the Chanel cuff, but nothing more...
Sep 5, 2012, 12:15am   #450
Eva1991's Avatar
Eva1991
Member
Originally Posted by IFFAH
Giambattista Valli top, Rag and Bone pants with Christian Louboutins + SO Black w/Louis Vuitton charms
Now that we know who she is (someone posted her name a few pages back), do we know what she does for a living? Does she work or is she simply a businessman's wife?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools