Home Premier Designers Hermès

Socialites and their Hermes

POST A REPLY

Sep 4, 2012, 5:05pm   #436
Digging in my purse
Originally Posted by mlemee
More
That's all her posts from the last 5 months. The next ones me or anyone else will be posting will be from her recent IG posts
I love how the LV charms pops against the bag. I am not a fan of LV bags anymore but I still feel that they make some of the cutest charms and of course fabulous luggage.
Sep 4, 2012, 5:58pm   #437
H, Sweet H
OK, let's gets to the bottom of this. I work for a Silicon Valley technology company and so after a little sleuthing, I think that upcloseandstylish is a Swede, Malin Bergfors based on a few facts:
1- A look-up of the domain name, upcloseandstylish.com
2- A look-up of the IP (Internet Protocol) address, which is based in Stockholm and lists name and address
3- The following link, look at the third pic:
http://fashionmagazines-world.blogsp...and-malin.html

Love her H collection, and we can all follow her on twitter! She still posts amazing pics and IDs the designers. Most of them have H items.
Sep 4, 2012, 6:05pm   #438
Originally Posted by VigeeLeBrun
OK, let's gets to the bottom of this. I work for a Silicon Valley technology company and so after a little sleuthing, I think that upcloseandstylish is a Swede, Malin Bergfors based on a few facts:
1- A look-up of the domain name, upcloseandstylish.com
2- A look-up of the IP (Internet Protocol) address, which is based in Stockholm and lists name and address
3- The following link, look at the third pic:
http://fashionmagazines-world.blogsp...and-malin.html

Love her H collection, and we can all follow her on twitter! She still posts amazing pics and IDs the designers. Most of them have H items.
It's Malin Bergfors?
Sep 4, 2012, 6:07pm   #439
Originally Posted by lolakitten
It's Malin Bergfors?
It is! If you look her up on Facebook, it's her!
Sep 4, 2012, 6:15pm   #440
Fishing for H
And dammit Mindi, there's no beak!
Sep 4, 2012, 6:21pm   #441
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by lolakitten
It's Malin Bergfors?

That's my educated guess, based on a few facts. All starting with the premise that upcloseandstylish.com is registered to her and an IP look-up ~ all technology based. Love her H collection!
Sep 4, 2012, 6:23pm   #442
psalm 25:4
I'm curious ... how did you guys find her on FB or twitter?
Sep 4, 2012, 6:31pm   #443
s
Originally Posted by cbtg818
What leather is Ingrids face? yikes
Too funny. When I saw her face my expression was literally ......
Sep 4, 2012, 6:42pm   #444
Originally Posted by perlerare
As much as I appreciate the pictures , and of course as much as I value the time our lovely posters take to post those,
I can't help to think that those looks are nothing genuine, too much styling for my taste...
The "true" socialites I was referring to, were active members here who bothered to share their collection, in a very gracious way by posting permanently fabulous spontaneous action pictures.
There was no blogging, no product placement, no selling.... it was all about sharing Hermes !

I do remember the picture of your lovely daughter, tesi, with her Kelly. Really LOVELY...and genuine.

And BTW, our lovely Diamonds is one of the "true" ones too, and her Hermes collection is totally breathtaking !

thank you sweet perlerare. a compliment from you we both hold in high regard. your taste is impeccable.
Sep 4, 2012, 7:35pm   #445
Sep 4, 2012, 7:48pm   #446
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by Winterbaby
http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/...y2424/5803.jpg

Love everything but the shoes!
Sep 4, 2012, 7:50pm   #447
Originally Posted by cbtg818
What leather is Ingrids face? yikes
I'm dead! Lol
Sep 4, 2012, 7:52pm   #448
Originally Posted by queenvictoria2
I'm curious ... how did you guys find her on FB or twitter?
On FB - search for her name & one of them has 2 visible pics - one of which is a similar fashion pic (the other is her puppy)
On IG, she's listed under her twitter name.
Sep 4, 2012, 7:54pm   #449
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by Suzie
I really don't like making horrid comments but she really looks like one of those wax dummies in Madame Trussards.

Gorgeous body, clothes etc but what is going on with her face?

Her face? Too much of everything!
Sep 4, 2012, 10:08pm   #450
"..."
Originally Posted by perlerare
Where have the true ones gone ?
Angel ? ILML ? PBC ? Whitebirkin? I MISS YOU ALL !
ILML is still active in the socialite scene except her choice of bags are usually non-H for now. She's very stylish, one of the most stylish women better than Miroslava Dumas (sorry to all Miroslava fans).

Originally Posted by martiniandlace
What are these women doing to themselves? Sad thing is that they think they look amazing........
Having said that...I will still take ALL the jewelry and almost all the Hermes bags! (I would be embarrassed to carry the wet/oily pink Ostrich bag previously).

Thanks for posting new pictures IFFAH...the "Beak Lady" pictures were beginning to be a little unfashionably repetitive....

Apparently, she dressed up for New York socialites so perhaps NY socialites here may know her. I'm glad she's not my stylist.

In St. Tropez, @Cannes Film Festival and in New York
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Hermès