Home Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture

Authenticate This Juicy!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 15, 2008, 7:02pm   #226
K
Member
authenticate this please

Apr 18, 2008, 11:08pm   #227
Miss Evy Rocks!'s Avatar
♥ RISING PHOENIX ♥
Authenticate this Juicy please?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Blue-Gray-Re...QQcmdZViewItem
Apr 18, 2008, 11:17pm   #228
Miss Evy Rocks!'s Avatar
♥ RISING PHOENIX ♥
Please authenticate this JUICY too, Thanks!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Juicy-Daydre...QQcmdZViewItem
Apr 19, 2008, 2:12pm   #229
k
Account Deactivated
I would say its fake. It has loose thread
Apr 20, 2008, 1:56am   #230
luckyblonde3295's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Miss Evy Rocks!
Please authenticate this JUICY too, Thanks!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Juicy-Daydre...QQcmdZViewItem
fake
Apr 20, 2008, 9:19am   #231
omgblonde's Avatar
Member
Is this real? thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=001
Apr 20, 2008, 8:57pm   #232
i_love_yorkie's Avatar
and BAGS
^ yes, it's real.
Apr 20, 2008, 10:33pm   #233
AAA07's Avatar
True Gemini
Oh yeah fakeroo. Juicy d. never came in that color combo oh and those charms!!
Apr 20, 2008, 10:34pm   #234
AAA07's Avatar
True Gemini
Originally Posted by Miss Evy Rocks!
Please authenticate this JUICY too, Thanks!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Juicy-Daydreamer-Bag-Blue-and-Pink_W0QQitemZ330228665203QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
opps yeah this fake!
Apr 21, 2008, 1:17am   #235
i_love_yorkie's Avatar
and BAGS
Originally Posted by AAA07
Oh yeah fakeroo. Juicy d. never came in that color combo oh and those charms!!
you meant the laptop case?
Apr 21, 2008, 1:27am   #236
luckyblonde3295's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Miss Evy Rocks!
Authenticate this Juicy please?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Blue-Gray-Re...QQcmdZViewItem
Fake
Apr 22, 2008, 12:56am   #237
kmcq's Avatar
Life is good...
Dont really know anything about Juicy tracksuit so I was hoping somebody can help me. I am thinking this is fake because of the price? Thanks so much!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/JUICY-GIRL-Puffed...QQcmdZViewItem
Apr 22, 2008, 12:59am   #238
kmcq's Avatar
Life is good...
^^^ oops, sorry, didnt realize I posted this in the bags section I'll repost it in the wardrobe section. Thanks!
Apr 22, 2008, 4:19pm   #239
luckyblonde3295's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by kmcq
Dont really know anything about Juicy tracksuit so I was hoping somebody can help me. I am thinking this is fake because of the price? Thanks so much!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/JUICY-GIRL-Puffed...QQcmdZViewItem
Yeah, i'm gonna say fake
Apr 23, 2008, 1:14pm   #240
RichBabyBentley's Avatar
Member
Can someone authentic this bag i just bought of eBay seller looked good until since getting the bag shes managed to get herself 4 negs :(
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Juicy Couture  
TOP

Thread Tools