Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Shopping

Century 21 (NY) has LV ties and scarves...

POST A REPLY

May 20, 2008, 8:42am   #1
l
Anyone seen that Century 21 lately carry Louis Vuitton scarves ($99 or around) for women and neckties ($69) for men?

I thought LV is the one of the company who doesn't sell their stuff to outlets... are they real?
May 20, 2008, 8:55am   #2
Beware the BIN Paw
Really? Guess I know what I'm doing at lunch time today.
May 20, 2008, 9:11am   #3
l
note : they don't have the sign as 'Louis Vuitton'. They must have made some deal with LV that you cannot say the name (?) so the sign saids 'Famous Designer'.
May 20, 2008, 9:15am   #4
Beware the BIN Paw
But they were definitely LV? Which ones did they have? I need to know before I make the long trek from Times Square. Also where were they? Usually the ties are in the tie section by the escalator and the scarves are on the second floor.
Last edited May 20, 2008 at 9:22am. Reason: more questions
May 20, 2008, 9:39am   #5
v
Hey..I am a Midwesterner and don't want to sound dumb, but what is Century 21? I only know the real estate company...
May 20, 2008, 9:41am   #6
Originally Posted by vtachgyrl
Hey..I am a Midwesterner and don't want to sound dumb, but what is Century 21? I only know the real estate company...
Century 21 is a mini chain of discount department stores in the NYC area. They are super crowded and chaotic but you can sometimes find incredible deals.
May 20, 2008, 9:41am   #7
head in the sky
Century 21 is a discount store in NY. Unfortunately, I don't think they have store locations anywhere else...
May 20, 2008, 9:42am   #8
♡ Hermès Kelly 32 ♡
NO WAY! If they do and if fakes, I'll report them!
May 20, 2008, 9:42am   #9
Beware the BIN Paw
They have a store in NJ but that's as far west as they've gone.
May 20, 2008, 9:43am   #10
m
Originally Posted by apple_28
Century 21 is a discount store in NY. Unfortunately, I don't think they have store locations anywhere else...
They're all in NY, I think there's one in NJ too but I could be wrong.
May 20, 2008, 9:44am   #11
Wow! I'm intrigued and definitly willing to make the trip (such a long ride all the way downtown). Do we know for sure that they have some?
May 20, 2008, 9:46am   #12
Beware the BIN Paw
Originally Posted by cheweyvy
NO WAY! If they do and if fakes, I'll report them!
Century's may sell damaged stuff but in the many years I've been shopping there, they have never, ever sold fake anything. The OP may be mistaken about the scarves and ties being LV. HOWEVER, they have recently had Chanel scarves and ties and have always had Gucci, Pucci, and Dior, to name a few.
May 20, 2008, 9:48am   #13
F
Hmmm sounds weird... I have been to century 21 and it's not all that great, so I find it hard to believe they are selling Auth Louis Vuitton scarves.
May 20, 2008, 9:51am   #14
bag obsessed!
I am about a 15 minute walk from there... I will run there if they have LV scarfs.

Where are they exactly?
May 20, 2008, 10:15am   #15
Bronzed
I went there before, never saw LV though? hmm

I did get a versace scarf for $13
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Shopping