Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Pens

POST A REPLY

Mar 27, 2007, 8:43am   #1
Does anyone here have a Louis Vuitton pen? Does it write really well or just like a regular ballpoint pen. Is it worth the money? I was thinking of getting Nails Agenda Ballpoint pen as a gift to my cousin to match her Koala Agenda (Pink). Also how much are the pen refills? TIA

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/produc...SectionID=6000
Mar 27, 2007, 8:50am   #2
Crazy for LV
I have the nails agenda pen in marshmellow. It writes just like any other pen. The refills are around $5 or $6 something like that, I bought four of them and I think it costs me $24. I bought it to go with my agenda but it doesn't write any differently than another ballpoint pen.
Mar 27, 2007, 9:06am   #3
Have It! Keep It!
^I have the marshmallow one too and it writes like any pen. I like fine point pens and this one fit my LV needs.
Mar 27, 2007, 10:43am   #4
j
I also have Nails in marshmallow as well as a plain silver agenda pen. Both work fine -- it did take me a bit to get used to them though -- the agenda pens are really tiny for clumsy people like me
Mar 27, 2007, 11:29am   #5
E
I have a Nails in Marshmallow too! I also have a gold LV pen. One for my agenda, one for my Mono Zippy Organizer. And yes, LV pens write like any other pen...but they don't LOOK like any other pen!
Mar 27, 2007, 11:52am   #6
tPF's 100th member
Me too, got the pale pink pen to match my rose koala agenda. It's very nice, for a ball point pen. Writes very smoothly, no problems so far, and of course it's adorable. I love it, and it just looks so cute in my agenda!

It's still a $230 pen though, and definitely my biggest LV splurge so far.
Mar 27, 2007, 12:01pm   #7
L
I have the nails agenda pencil in fuchsia. I thought I was getting a pen...later found out it was a mechanical pencil, haha. I didn't even know a pencil version existed!
Mar 27, 2007, 1:25pm   #8
Je Aime Vuitton
I have the little gold one I just had to get it to match my groom agenda it's worth it IMO...
Mar 27, 2007, 1:32pm   #9
ALMA HUNTER
It writes really smoothly....but I feel bad about the purchase b/c I couldnt really find anything else that would fit in the agenda pen holder execpt this....:s
Mar 27, 2007, 2:45pm   #10
Pomme Queen
I have the fisher space pen which is a perfect match for my pomme agenda, and it fits! The best part....only $8!
http://www.spacepen.com/Public/Produ...m?productID=58
Mar 27, 2007, 2:47pm   #11
Pomme Queen
pics...

Name:  LV Pomme agenda-pen 05.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  81.3 KB
Mar 27, 2007, 3:21pm   #12
I think there pens are cute.
Mar 27, 2007, 3:56pm   #13
Are the small ones (small agenda ballpoint and the medium) refillable? My SA didn't know.
Mar 27, 2007, 4:16pm   #14
Louis Vuitton Addict
I have the small silver pen, great size for agenda but just for quick notes the pen is too fine point for me.
Mar 27, 2007, 4:45pm   #15
Living life...
Tiffany's makes great agenda pens that fit perfectly. The Tiffany Blue with Gold accents runs about $75.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton