Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Totally MM

POST A REPLY

May 28, 2012, 1:28am   #1
Does the LV Totally MM really looks like a Nappy Bag ? Is it not elegant ?
May 28, 2012, 9:20am   #2
LV newbie
I was looking to maybe buy a totally last week. I ended up with a delightful, but the totally was comfortable and very functional with all of the pockets. I don't think it looks nappy. Lol. But it is not as dressy as some of the other options. To me since it looks more like a tote, it gives off a more casual vibe. But you could always dress it up with a bag charm or bandeau.
May 28, 2012, 9:33am   #3
Originally Posted by j9lvslv
Ohhhh I remember you ! " fashion disaster "
Totally might not be elegant for you but
I should say its very chic and very functional
bag . Plus, a lot of ladies owns it here !!!

What is elegant for you by the way ???
Just wondering ! Hmmmmm
May 28, 2012, 9:37am   #4
B
I don't think it's a nappy bag. I don't own one, but have seen it on others. Looks very functional and comfy to wear.
May 28, 2012, 9:41am   #5
i
it's a structured bag. i bought one but ended up returning because it was a little too structured. it is also plain so will look like a tote instead of a shoulder bag but like some of the members here said you can always dress it up!
May 28, 2012, 9:47am   #6
It looks like a great everyday bag or work bag. I agree with dressing it up,
May 28, 2012, 9:55am   #7
The totally looks so chic when dressed up. I was inspired to get one after seeing a gorgeous woman wearing one over her trench coat. With casual outfits, though, it tends to look like a diaper bag.
May 28, 2012, 11:05am   #8
h
I dont Know why this bag is being accused of looking like a diaper bag.. Diaper bags do not look like that! I think its a very functional and comfortable tote! I think it does look s best with semi-formal wear
May 28, 2012, 11:08am   #9
h
Here is a picture of angelina jolie with her totally (not sure if this is the mm or gm). Diaper bag? I dont think so!
Attached Images

May 28, 2012, 11:11am   #10
Aphrodite A
I always wanted a Totally, but the SA and my husband said it looks like a diaper bag... I got an Estrela instead, then a NF and a Westminster... but guess what?? I still want a Totally!!! and now it's worth a lot more than when I first wanted it *insert tantrum here*
May 28, 2012, 11:15am   #11
Originally Posted by hannahd
Here is a picture of angelina jolie with her totally (not sure if this is the mm or gm). Diaper bag? I dont think so!
Thanks for this pic ! She inspired me of
wanting this bag so much

SO ELEGANT !!!
May 28, 2012, 11:20am   #12
Originally Posted by wpbteacher8
I was looking to maybe buy a totally last week. I ended up with a delightful, but the totally was comfortable and very functional with all of the pockets. I don't think it looks nappy. Lol. But it is not as dressy as some of the other options. To me since it looks more like a tote, it gives off a more casual vibe. But you could always dress it up with a bag charm or bandeau.
LoL a nappy is another word for diaper. Not the "nappy" slang we use here in the US! Lmao
May 28, 2012, 12:59pm   #13
I love my mono MM and never let the diaper bag comments dissuade me from buying it. I lvoe totes, and the Totally is one of my favs. I would love to own both sizes.

Maybe it's the lighting in the photo, but it looks like Angelina's Totally has vachetta on the bottom.
May 28, 2012, 1:06pm   #14
c
The Totally is definitely on my wishlist, it is such a versatile and elegant bag (thank you hannad for the Angelina Jolie pic!).

IMO it does not look like a diaper/nappy bag at all...
May 28, 2012, 2:48pm   #15
Originally Posted by j9lvslv
I have a Totally MM and love it! It doesn't look like a diaper bag at all.

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton