Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Extra links for Michael Kors watch

POST A REPLY

May 15, 2011, 10:58am   #1
Restore724
Hopeless 4 Handbags
I was gifted a used watch but it does not fit. The links were damaged so I would have to pay jeweler to resize. Has anybody ordered extra MK Watch links? I chatted online with MK and they gave me phone# below. I guess I'll find out how much they charge for them including shipping. If I have to pay jeweler and buy links, it might be better to just buy new watch...we will see...

Please contact the Michael Kors watch warehouse for extra links:
1-800-842-8621.
Hours: 7a-8p cst m-f, 10a-6p cst saturday
May 15, 2011, 6:58pm   #2
Cocolo
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
The jeweler I went to charged $10 to remove extra links, so the jeweler charge should not be very much. They simply remove a pin, and the link. So putting new ones in should be easy too. Good luck with your watch. Which watch is it?
May 16, 2011, 8:34am   #3
Restore724
Hopeless 4 Handbags
Customer service says they offer 2 FREE links and extra for additional links.
Total $4.32+shipping
May 16, 2011, 8:35am   #4
Restore724
Hopeless 4 Handbags
Originally Posted by Cocolo
The jeweler I went to charged $10 to remove extra links, so the jeweler charge should not be very much. They simply remove a pin, and the link. So putting new ones in should be easy too. Good luck with your watch. Which watch is it?
I need to go to another jeweler...they quoted me $27 due to damaged links!
After I get extra links, I should be able to go to any MK store and they will adjust for FREE.
MK5216
May 16, 2011, 4:26pm   #5
Cocolo
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
That's great news. Enjoy the watch, and show us when it's all done!
Oct 1, 2011, 8:57pm   #6
xostephie
I just wanted to say thanks for posting their number!!! I had to order two additional links for my new Watch, and they were really helpful! Now I can't wait for it to arrive so I can start enjoying it! :)
Mar 8, 2012, 11:03am   #7
sunnysideup8283
What a helpful post...I just got a steal of a deal on a ceramic MK5190 $92...but it's too small so I went ahead and got my two free links and ordered 2 more for $5 each.
Dec 4, 2012, 6:59pm   #8
Wildflower
Add me to the thank you list! My new watch just arrived and it was too small. Called the number and they are sending two complimentary links and I just had to pay shipping of $4.27.

Thank you!!
Dec 5, 2012, 10:33pm   #9
Restore724
Hopeless 4 Handbags
Glad to share. Enjoy your watches!
May 16, 2014, 10:56pm   #10
K
Kaisi
Hey!! A newbie here..I know this is an older post but I wanted to say thank you as well because I was able to get four links for the total of $10.79 (2 free and 2 @ $3 each + shipping). I'm so excited because I never knew they offered this and love to wear my watch further up my arm and have it loose. :-)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >