Home Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper

What does width size "S" mean on Keds.com?

POST A REPLY

Aug 11, 2008, 4:44pm   #1
Meow!
Hi everyone. I'm trying to find some shoes online for my grandma (who doesn't get out much). She needs a size 7 narrow and likes Keds. I looked at the Keds website and they have something called 7 S. What the heck does S mean???? Does anyone know? I already tried to call their customer service line, but they are closed. Any info would be much appreciated!
Aug 11, 2008, 10:25pm   #2
s
My guess is that it means standard. I didnt know Keds came in different widths?
Aug 12, 2008, 3:53am   #3
I purchased pair (leather) with the 's' next to the size one time, and they were too narrow for me. I don't know what the 's' means, but I can tell you that the pair I bought were more narrow than all my regular ones. Hope that helps!
Oct 16, 2008, 12:59pm   #4
e
Hi Chi Town ~
I was also on Google searching for KEDS in a 10Narrow for MY grandmother and came across your post. I signed up for the Purse Forum just so I could tell you that after much research myself, I've discovered that the Keds size S is definitely a Narrow!

Keds in narrow sizes -- and especially in cute colors -- are hard to find, but if you locate a 7S that is the same as a 7N -- so buy away!

And if you discover any good websites for Narrow keds, please let me know. I would periodically check eBay as well as they usually have white in size Narrow for the standard lace-up oxford Keds.

All the best ~
*Elizabeth
p.s. If you're Username "ChiTown" refers to Chicago -- as I'm sure it does -- I'm also from Chicago. Small world!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Shoes, Shoes, Shoes The Glass Slipper