Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Do you guys wear 24k or 21k jewlery???

POST A REPLY

Mar 2, 2007, 3:50pm   #16
He makes me smile!
I have a 24k necklace and a pair of earrings that my FH bought for me in Singapore. I love the earrings but never wear them b/c I am scared they will stretch my holes out.
Mar 2, 2007, 6:53pm   #17
All of my gold is 22K, I think that's pretty standard for most Indians.
Mar 6, 2007, 12:31pm   #18
<3 <3 <3
Originally Posted by Bagluvluv
Alot of the Asian countries do this...I know that in Korea, its traditional to give 24k gold little pigs to a 1 yr olds b-day as good luck and prosperity....

So they receive many of them and when the child gets older, they melt it down to make a bracelet, ring or whatever as a keepsake...

I wish they did that here is the states too.....

wow thats such a cute tradition!!!! :) i vote for bringing it back the way justin brought sexy backkkkkkkkk!
Mar 6, 2007, 12:38pm   #19
loving H...
i normally wear 22k gold, some 18k. i do have a 24k ring from my parents, but i've stopped using it as it gets all out of shape
Mar 6, 2007, 2:43pm   #20
I am the one that I want!
I have 24 K that my mom has bought for me from Thailand. That's her preference and mine. But like someone else said, you don't always find the most modern pieces in 24K. They tend to be a little more traditional at least where we seem to buy them.
Mar 6, 2007, 8:48pm   #21
Lovely pieces ladies! I have a couple pieces of 24kt jewelry that I love, my grandparents and parents give them to me for special occassions and I do like to wear them, but I find the rings annd earrings lose shape easily.
Mar 6, 2007, 9:04pm   #22
my stockings are short
I have been making a lot of 18k jewelry lately, and i love working w/the higher karat gold! I could never wear a 24k ring, though, as my 14k wedding band takes a beating as it is! I love the pieces you ladies have shared! They are gorgeous!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box