Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

Show me your YELLOW GOLD engagement and wedding rings

POST A REPLY

Sep 1, 2008, 11:33am   #1
m
So I'm a gold girl and I find it sooo hard to find beautiful yellow gold engagement rings and wedding sets. So if you have a yellow gold wedding ring, engagement ring or wedding set show me it here please !
Sep 1, 2008, 9:10pm   #2
Sofa King HOT!
Check out pricescope.com and look under the 'Show Me the Ring' forum. There is a sticky at the top that is titled 'Engagement Ring Eye Candy' (or something like that). You will find a ton there.

I also love yellow gold, my wedding set it yellow gold!
Sep 2, 2008, 10:53am   #3
Cartier Crazy
Most rings I have seen.. are yellow gold.. but the Diamonds are still set in white gold.. to show of the stones.

I prefer it this way.. because it still goes with both yellow and white gold.. bracelets and such.
Sep 2, 2008, 11:55pm   #4
CHOOSE KINDNESS
Here ya go!

I usually wear my titanium wedding band with my e-ring...the metals don't quite match (silver-gray vs. silvery-white), but i like the color difference.

I also have a 2mm 24k band that I wear for "dress up" when I want to show off the contrast. I love the yummy deep gold of 24k, and I like how white/yellow metals look beside each other.

Sep 3, 2008, 7:42am   #5
my wedding band is 18k gold!

this is the first piece of yellow gold ive ever owned...i normally wear white gold, but i loved the contrast between the white gold and yellow gold with the yellow sapphire!
Attached Images

Sep 4, 2008, 4:15pm   #6
He makes me smile!
courtneyh! I love your rings!!
Sep 4, 2008, 6:22pm   #7
Originally Posted by Faith
courtneyh! I love your rings!!
thanksss!!! we searched and searched and finally i fell in love, i sware i tried on like 100 rings!
Sep 5, 2008, 11:05am   #8
Here is mine...engagement ring, with one David Yurman eternity band in the first pic, and then a pic of my 4 DY bands in the second....two rose gold, two yellow gold!

Attached Images

Sep 5, 2008, 4:24pm   #9
He makes me smile!
Originally Posted by courtneyh
thanksss!!! we searched and searched and finally i fell in love, i sware i tried on like 100 rings!
great choice! They are TDF!!
Sep 5, 2008, 8:00pm   #10
Originally Posted by annemerrick
Here is mine...engagement ring, with one David Yurman eternity band in the first pic, and then a pic of my 4 DY bands in the second....two rose gold, two yellow gold!

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...2&d=1204825768
I LOVE those bands!!!! I want another band for my ring, but i cant find anything to "match" or "work" with my set
Sep 5, 2008, 8:08pm   #11
Go on, I dare ya!
Courtney, I love your ring too

Mine are not very exciting - which is just how I wanted them! My wedding band is 14K, the engagement band is 18K and the stone setting is platinum. The stone itself is a smidge over a half a carat, and used to belong to my DH's grandmother

I'm a lousy photographer, but you get the idea!
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box