Home Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box

What is the hottest charm necklace for a 10 year old girl?

POST A REPLY

Aug 27, 2007, 4:23pm   #1
Sentient IMBUSILE
It must be totally cute, trendy enough to be the envy of her little friends, but with enough style so that she can wear it when she is in the 6th and 7th grades, too.

Price is no object, because I will make it myself, out of whatever is at hand, and I hope that it will not require really tiny wire loops because those are beyond me.
Aug 28, 2007, 9:41am   #2
It's on a stretchy cord that wraps around the neck twice with other little beads placed strategically along the cord. I asked my daughter (14) and she approved. Hope this helps.
Aug 28, 2007, 9:43am   #3

This is beautiful and has none of the small loopies that you have decided against!!
Aug 28, 2007, 10:50am   #4
Sentient IMBUSILE
Thank you Adriane! And if a sophisticated older woman of 14 approves it, then I know I'm on the right track!

This may be easier than I thought, if the preferred style is just one "charm" on a chain. I'm not sure how that's different from a pendant, but hmmm.

I am going to go poke around some boxes of moribund yesterbling, I know there are bits of ancient silver chain, and there just might be some sort of late pre-Camelot floral motif something that could be embellished with a bead or two, and told that it is a charm now...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Accessorize Yourself The Jewelry Box