Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

What goes with red heels?

POST A REPLY

Jul 13, 2006, 9:28pm   #1
orihime
好喜歡chanel♥
Hi ladies,

Just bought a pair of these red wedges (on sale!!) and I`m trying to plan an outfit to wear to go out clubbing. What would go with these shoes?

I was thinking maybe a black top/black skirt and perhaps some red accessories? (thick bracelet/bohemian bead necklace)

Would wearing a red top/bottom be too much red?
Thanks

Jul 13, 2006, 11:30pm   #2
designerbagdreams
I wouldn't wear a red top because if you don't then your shoes will be the center of attention! And those are SO CUTE! they should have the attention
Jul 13, 2006, 11:35pm   #3
daffie
I just bought Red Heels at Aldo & I wear it with any outfit that doesn't have red in it. Then I wear red accessories =)
Jul 13, 2006, 11:59pm   #4
MZVTEC
Material Girl
i say ditch the red accessories.. go all black then BAM all u notice is red heels.. u dont wanna look like u tried too hard to MATCH
Jul 14, 2006, 12:04am   #5
Shyloo
I think ditch the red accessories as well. what about denim and black with the red heels? Or white jeans with a black top. Stick with gold or silver.
Jul 14, 2006, 2:55am   #6
kmccrea
Designer At Large
I say a black dress with either a red belt or a red bangle on your wrist. Not both! The skirt of the dress should flow and "float" the eyes down to the shoes, which are lovely.
Jul 14, 2006, 6:39am   #7
miss-lilly
Supergirl
^^
Exactly!
I think they'd look so great with all black and only one red accessory!
Jul 14, 2006, 8:44am   #8
ParkAvenuePrincess
Due Feb 20th
Personally, I don't wear black with anything except black, I feel that black cheapens colours.
I am also a fan of red though! So I would say go head to toe in red!but easy on the accessories! just the shoes, a fabulous red dress & maybe a small clutch

Just my opinion
Jul 14, 2006, 12:50pm   #9
gucci_girl_gg
serial 'moaner'
oooh they'd look good with skinny white jeans, white top, red belt and red bracelet/necklace
Jul 14, 2006, 1:51pm   #10
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
i agree with white on the bottom, but instead of pants, how about white short shorts? they'll look summer perfect and if your legs are even slightly tanned, they'll elongate and be sexy at the same time.

for top, i'd either go with a tube top or halter top. it should be long enough to cover top of short shorts. here are some pics from shopbop for ideas...
Attached Images

Jul 14, 2006, 2:37pm   #11
pippop
love those shoes! i was actually looking at them myself last weekend at nordstrom!
i love the idea of red with khaki, maybe some of those new longer shorts...that would be really cute, imo.
Jul 14, 2006, 2:45pm   #12
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by daffie
I just bought Red Heels at Aldo & I wear it with any outfit that doesn't have red in it. Then I wear red accessories =)
Oooo what shoes did you get ?
I want to get these ones...
Attached Images

Jul 14, 2006, 2:46pm   #13
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Very stylish, Great find!!

Originally Posted by orihime
Hi ladies,

Just bought a pair of these red wedges (on sale!!) and I`m trying to plan an outfit to wear to go out clubbing. What would go with these shoes?

I was thinking maybe a black top/black skirt and perhaps some red accessories? (thick bracelet/bohemian bead necklace)

Would wearing a red top/bottom be too much red?
Thanks

Jul 14, 2006, 6:10pm   #14
daffie
Here is a link to the ones I bought:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSe...&var=d&ckey=US

Everyone's suggestion is so cute!! =)
Jul 14, 2006, 11:33pm   #15
orihime
好喜歡chanel♥
everyone has great ideas for outfits!
i`m going to try out the white/red idea! sounds soo cute!

i tried out the all black + silver accessories with one red accessory + red heels last night i loved it but my feet were crying after 1 night of dancin` in those red shoes but had to act like I was perfectly fine b`cuz.. gotta suffer for beauty
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >